Controller - Who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: El Poaig S.L.
Registered office: Drassanes 30, 1-2 46011 Valencia (Spain)
VAT number: B97996086
Contact: El Poaig
Domain name: www.elpoaig.com
Purposes - For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 for General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the hiring of services that you conduct through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send out notices about services, events and news related to the activities undertaken by El Poaig S.L., by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Send out commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of the hired services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Implement legally established obligations, as well as to verify the compliance of contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer data to bodies and authorities, provided they are required to do so in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at El Poaig S.L. we handle the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event the user provides data from third parties, they state that they have their consent of these and agrees to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting El Poaig S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
- However, El Poaig S.L. may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimacy - What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned, requested explicitly to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user sending their data, which they can withdraw at any time, even though this may affect the potential communication in a fluid manner and obstruction of processes that they wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to El Poaig S.L.
Data Retention Term - How long will we keep your data?
El Poaig S.L. will keep the users' personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the granted consent. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information sealed for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients - To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to El Poaig S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the hired services.
El Poaig S.L., has signed the relevant handling contracts with each of the suppliers who provide services to El Poaig S.L., in order to guarantee that these suppliers will handle your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations having competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement in order to take care of your data?
- Encryption of the communications between the user's device and El Poaig S.L.'s servers.
- Encryption of the information on El Poaig S.L.'s own servers.
- Other measures which prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where El Poaig S.L. counts on service providers for the maintenance of the platform which are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regulated in accordance with El Poaig S.L.'s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not El Poaig S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for exercising or defending complaints.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. El Poaig S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the implemention or defence of potential claims.
You may also exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other relevant public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.